If you’re a music fanatic or are down for a fun day out, music festivals are the place to be. But the question you may have at the moment is “What music festivals are happening this summer?” Well, if you keep reading, you will know the best spots to be in and find out about the heat Manchester and surrounding areas are bringing this summer, all without having to do your own research! Let’s not waste any more time and head right into it so that you can start filling your summer calendar with exciting things!
Pack your bags and get ready for 4 days full of dancing, camping and magnificent energy. If you’re a fan of electronic dance music, you’ve most definitely heard of the iconic Creamfields festival which is heading to Cheshire this year and bringing along some of the hottest DJs on the scene. The 2023 lineup contains some world-famous artists such as David Guetta, Calvin Harris, Diplo and many more that will be blessing the stage. Here’s some key info about this event:
- Day tickets start from £77. There are also package tickets and depending on whether you decide to camp or not prices vary. For more information, click here
- The festival runs during the bank holiday weekend in August, dates 24th – 27th
- There are shuttle bus transportation options that will take you straight from Manchester to the festival. The locations are TBC
- If you plan to drive, there is also a car park available. Prices vary, for more information follow the link to the tickets above
- Access facilities are currently available if you require extra assistance, contact email@example.com for further information
- Make sure you do not forget your ID as it is strictly 18+!
So, what are you waiting for? To ensure you don’t miss out on this amazing event hurry; tickets are selling super fast!
For any further information about the festival, view their website by following the link here.
Sounds of the City 2023
Looking for something a bit more local? Head down to this festival which brings multiple genres of music to life and is being held in Castlefield Bowl, Manchester. Starting from the 28th of June to the 8th of July you are spoilt with choice on what days you choose to enjoy this wonderful, all-music festival. You can expect to see artists such as:
- Porcupine Tree
- Hacienda Classical
And many more performing! If you’re looking for a lazy-day atmosphere festival, you will have struck gold as you can chill or get involved in the crowd. To find out the dates on which these artists are performing, click here. You can also buy tickets ranging from £30-£65 by following the link here. Enjoy some good music with friends or family at this event!
Do you think we forgot about one of the biggest festivals in the country? Leeds Festival is coming back and aiming for one of its best years with the amazing 2023 line-up. With Leeds being an hour via train and just over an hour travelling by car, it is a no-brainer considering people travel from all over the country to experience the live events this festival brings. The vibe here can range from Indie to Rock and from Pop to Rap. It is like stepping into a world purely full of music. Some key info to note is:
- The dates are 25th – 27th August
- There are five stages, so be sure to know where your favourite artists are performing!
- Day tickets and weekend tickets are available; for more information follow the link here
- You have the option to camp during the weekend
- Major artists such as Billie Eilish, Lewis Capaldi, Central Cee and more are set to perform
You don’t want to miss out on the atmosphere this festival is going to fill the Northern air with, so book your tickets and get ready for an experience you won’t forget. Follow the link here.
Now that we have given you insight into some of the best festivals this summer, we hope your summer schedule is now looking more eventful! Remember to stay safe if you do plan on attending any of these: keep fed and hydrated, bring a battery pack and make sure to notify the onsite help team if you are ever in need of any support or sense danger. We hope you have a fab summer!