There are a lot of reasons to study in Manchester. It’s not just the universities in Manchester that should drive your choice – this city is brimming with benefits:
● Amazing employers
● Friendly community
● Affordable living
● Vibrant city culture
● Great UK transport links
So what’s around besides universities in Manchester?
Hit up the designer shops in Spinningfields or the Trafford Centre, immerse yourself in the culture and history at Castlefield, or indulge in vintage finds and quality coffee in the Northern Quarter. You’ll want to study in Manchester because it has something to offer everyone. While the universities in Manchester are great – there are also world-class museums, theatres, cinemas, iconic music venues and numerous eateries and student-friendly shops to explore too.
Here are just some local favourites:
1. Salford Quays – our premier waterfront destination
2. Trafford Centre – a shopping mega-hub
3. Old Trafford – home of Manchester United
4. Heaton Park – relaxing garden oasis
5. Manchester Museum – archaeology, anthropology and natural history
6. The Whitworth – 60,000 internationally-acclaimed art pieces